I visited Geneva several times and I like the city and the lake. I returned to Geneva in July 2017 and, this time, I saw the famous Jet d’Eau in action. Here is a selection of my photos of the Jet d’Eau and Geneva’s waterfront from my visit to Geneva in July and August 2017. I know, they are from all possible angles. 🙂 It was refreshing watching the column of water or just walk along the lake, especially in the proper summer temperatures. Moreover, Geneva holds a summer festival during the first two weeks of August with a huge fireworks display on the last eve.
What to read next:
- Ženeva pôsobí nenápadne, ale zdanie klame
- Nyon: On the Swiss shore of Lac Leman
- France: Medieval village of Yvoire
- View of Lac Leman in Geneva
- Would you like to play chess in Geneva?
- Palais des Nations – UN headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland
- Geneva looks inconspicuous, but it is not necessarily like that