Oil and gas markets
Energy data and methodology
Energy market modeling
Use of energy in transport
Energy consumption in ICT sector
Do you need to expand your knowledge of energy markets?
Do you need to make a deep dive research into a specific energy topic?
Do you need to publish a report on the status of energy markets?
Do you need to collect, verify and analyse energy data?
Do you need assistance in building energy models?
My professional life evolves around the areas of energy, knowledge management, big data, financial analysis, website development and application of new IT technologies. But energy is my primary professional interest and a career path.
I work in the energy industry for more than 10 years. After several months part-time work in finance (M&A and Corporate Finance) in Bratislava, Slovakia, I moved to Paris in June 2006 and joined the International Energy Agency (IEA) in Paris, France. I first collected energy data and verified its quality, later I did research, modeling and analysis of oil markets for the Oil Market Report (OMR). In 2012, I moved to Stavanger, Norway, and continued the oil market research, analysis, modeling and reporting for Statoil ASA.
At end-2013 I joined the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, to mix up two interesting topics – the energy and the knowledge management – and to develop IRENA REsource portal.
In 2015 I decided to work on my own time and setup a consulting business. My projects include, for example, improvements and enhancements or IRENA’s REsource knowledge-sharing webportal with information and data about renewable energy industry or data collection and quality assessment for REN21 UNECE Renewable Energy Status Report 2015.
You can find more information on my bio page or my profile at LinkedIn.
Knowledge I can bring to your project and team
- Oil, gas, coal, renewable and power markets
- Analysis, research, modelling and forecasting of oil market fundamentals, including supply, demand, refining, trade flows, inventories and pricing
- Oil and energy markets in Russian Federation, Caucasus and Caspian countries, Europe, Africa, America and Asia
- Renewable energy market research, analysis and modeling
- Energy data collection, knowledge of data sources, methodologies, conversions, quality assessment procedures, data management and visualization
- Energy use in Transport sector and in Information, Communication and Technology (ICT) sector
- Energy use in new technologies, internet of things, energy of things
- Energy security, emergency response and disaster risk management
- Global geopolitics and energy issues
- Financial and company research / analysis
Do not hesitate to contact me for more information and with specific requests.