Geneva is a small city in Switzerland. It lies at the western edge of Lac Leman, surrounded by mountains. The city centre is relatively small, you can get anywhere on foot. There are a few museums, but the real eye candy is the lake and its proximity to the border with France makes the well-known Alpine ski resorts only a short drive away.
Place: Lac Leman, Geneva, Switzerland
Date: 6. April 2016
What to read next:
- Photo: Fountain at the sea promenade in Abu Dhabi
- Nyon: On the Swiss shore of Lac Leman
- Would you like to play chess in Geneva?
- France: Medieval village of Yvoire
- Palais des Nations – UN headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland
- Fontana di Trevi at night, Rome, Italy
- Geneva’s Jet d’Eau
- Ženeva pôsobí nenápadne, ale zdanie klame
- Geneva looks inconspicuous, but it is not necessarily like that